Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Graduation Gifts..

I began making a quilted pillow as a gift for my daughter to honor her years of playing soccer. In between the soccer themed fabric swatches in black and orange , I added favorite pics. Office Max carries a photo print paper that fits in your printer. Just select the prints and voila! Then I sewed them to quilt patches. The next addition was to embroider her various soccer teams, a picture of her high school, her initaials, etc.. One side I sewed the pics and the other had the embroidered images. I included blank squares so that her soccer team could sign it.

I then began making them for graduation gifts for some of our closer friends.....this grad was in the marching band and golf club, thus, her pillow had that theme..lately, I've been thinking it might be a business opportunity..



I am posting to BNOTP's Metamorphoses Monday and Craft o Maniac Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!! If you Follow me, I will follow back!