Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blogging my way thru Buffalo this week...con't

Visiting friends in Buffalo this week, we girls love to look at every nook and cranny. Antique shopping is in full season. The first shop , Hen House Antiques was a real find, as it had a small building stuffed full of treasures. Clarence Hollow, NY, is a historic hamlet that is home to several antique and gift shops. The Hen House, nestled inside of a larger farm property on Salt Rd, will remind you of the antique shops in France. It had a mix of old and new collectables.  The property has a curious cat , named Izzy who walks around as you shop. The owner was so friendly and unobtrusive to our "looking". Its a new favorite spot for me! Linking to Outdoor Wednesdays.

The outdoors had as many unique treasures as the inside.

Love this clock!!







Warning! Izzy baits and bites!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like a great place. Love the china cabinet and that last photo of the rusted bedframe (at least I think it's a bedframe!) in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shops that have cats or dogs wandering around. Izzy clearly is the king of that is clearly the one in control of that shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!! If you Follow me, I will follow back!