Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blogging my way thru Buffalo...Day 2

     A beautiful summer day off is such a gift. Running out of time to visit antique shops Tuesday, we set out today to see some more. Port of Entry, a shop we would visit when we were kids.. had penny candy, old stuff, new stuff. It was built as a grain mill during the Civil War era. Currently many of the property's buildings have shops in them. I found something old (a weather vane) and something new(a lamp), and several mini cookie cutters. Linking to OutdoorWednesdays.







The final spot we discovered was in the quaint town of Swormsville. She had many delightful gifts and the name was a perfect description of the place. The Nook and Cranny was a gem, packed with candles, collectables, primitives, fabrics, etc..


2 comments:

  1. I will have to go to Port of Entry and check it out...It's been several years since I was there and I have driven by the shops in Swormsville, but the next time I plan on stopping. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip through Buffalo looks like such great fun. I love shops like these. What a great way to spend summer day.
    Wishing you and yours a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!! If you Follow me, I will follow back!