Monday, July 2, 2012

Freedom Rings



Happy Birthday America! part5

 

Today, as we celebrate our freedom, which has not come easy the freedoms that I am reminded of the awe we felt the first time we took our family to Williamsburg , Va. the birthplace of the ideals we afford today. There, our country's forefathers wrote with discretion and descern ideals to create a place for people to express safely live, obse religion, express ourselves, choose any employment, receive education, and entrust safe welfare. Respectfully, reverently, and radiantly I wish you a Happy Independence Day!   

Iconic symbol of Freedom



Supreme Court building


Home where great, smetimes difficult decisions are made.
US Capitol: Meeting place where citizens voices become one.





Andrew Jackson


The Gettysburg address is inscribed in the walls of the Lincoln Memorial


Linking with:

9 comments:

  1. Really fun to see the stars and stripes! And that framed Texas flag is fantastic!! As a Texan in NY... I don't get to see many of those on a daily basis. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks quite differently from the picture of Scooby in the snow!

    I'd love a slice of blueberry pie (my favorite) and peach tea!! I'll be over around 3.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and inviting!

    Our porches are similar, with the exception of the awesome swing and the pretty flowers, as the latter refuses to grow under my care.

    And your Scooby is an adorable rost. {g]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this porch!! I can see our taste if v v similar. I adore the little hanging red/white/blue birdhouse. Happy to follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous and inviting front porch! Thanks for your visit today and your sweet comment. I'm going to follow you back! Have a great week.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful porch! I have white wicker on my porch too. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always thought it would be nice to have a big front porch like yours-to sit out and enjoy the neighborhood. Love the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Americana stuff, so Fourth of July is probably my favorite holiday for decorating. I love everything you did with your porch!

    Scooby is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!! If you Follow me, I will follow back!