Thursday, July 6, 2017

Happy Fourth of July!

Hello! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
I'd be in remiss if I didn't start by being grateful for this day, this celebration. Independence Day isn't just about fireworks, food, and fun. It is also the day to remember and be grateful for our Country's  freedoms. On this day we celebrate independence from the oppressive demands being made upon them from across the the sea. 
Happy Fourth of July to you and your family. 



Thoughtful family  and friends  contribute special surprises like the festive strawberries and mixed berry pie.



Mason jar root beer floats.



Two of the same macaroni salads?? The younger generation prefer it made with mayo , no onions...and the mature prefer Miracle Whip with onions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!! If you Follow me, I will follow back!